The DeBruce Foundation helps people of all ages expand pathways to economic growth and opportunity. Taking advantage of opportunities for growth in your personal life, education, and career journey is critical for anyone seeking success. In light of current challenges in our world, it is more important than ever to be agile in the face of change. We commit to supporting you in becoming aware of your strengths, affirming your goals, and activating the Agility Advantage in your personal and family life, at school, and in your career.
The following resources are designed to help you use your strengths and interests – your Agilities – to affirm your goals, boost existing skills, and prepare for a successful tomorrow. Once you know your Agilities, you can use these resources to move towards achieving the Agility Advantage. Feel free to use the resources in the order below or click on the ones you are most interested in. Let’s get started!
Agility Advantage Resources:
Understanding Agilities and How To Use Them
- Agile Work Profiler© Highlight Video
- One-page with Definitions of All 10 Agilities
- Agile Work Profiler© 10-minute assessment tool providing a ranked list of your top Agilities
- 30 Ways to Develop Your Agilities Today
Facilitating Your Agility
- Agilities High School Activity Kit – A series of activities to drill deeper into using Agilities
- Agilities Reflection Guide – Provides Agility resources and support to tackle a variety of challenges
- Draw Your Future with Agilities Instructional Video – This facilitated activity helps users identify and visualize their future goals. It will take approximately 1 hour. Download and print Blank Draw Your Future with Agilities Map
- Drawing 101 – A quick lesson to get you ready to Draw Your Future with Agilities
Using Agilities to Jumpstart Your Career
- Career Statement – A template for listing your Agilities and related work and/or volunteer experiences. Download or print
- Use Your Agilities to Create Your Resume and Resume Example – Download or print a Blank Resume Template
- Career Examples Library – Profiles of people in diverse career paths and how they use Agilities to achieve success
- Apply Your Agilities – Helps users apply Agilities to a variety of challenging situations
- Agile XP Sneak Peek – Take 15 minutes a day to build your career strength and position yourself for growth and opportunity. If interested in a demo of this experience, please contact email@example.com
Scroll down to view/experience each activity!