Link copied to clipboard
Linda and Paul DeBruce Named Philanthropist of the Year by Ingram’s
(KANSAS CITY, MO) – Ingram’s has named Linda and Paul DeBruce 2023 Philanthropist of the Year. They were recently celebrated by colleagues at the Ingram’s 2023 Philanthropy luncheon.
With much of their philanthropic work through The DeBruce Foundation’s mission to expand career pathways and impactful charitable giving, the DeBruces have contributed greatly to the Kansas City region and beyond. Linda and Paul DeBruce have supported several causes, including providing:
- The lead funding for body cameras for the Kansas City Police Department
- Major gifts to the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art and the Kansas City Art Institute
- Major gifts to Universities including UMKC, Rockhurst, and University of Kansas
- Support for more than 90 nonprofit organizations
- Free online career literacy tools developed by The DeBruce Foundation which have now been accessed more than 165,000 times and by people throughout the entire U.S.
About The DeBruce Foundation
The DeBruce Foundation is a national foundation whose mission is to expand pathways to economic growth and opportunity. The Foundation is committed to helping individuals unlock their potential and find career pathways. By developing solutions such as the Agile Work Profiler, we change how people pursue careers. By partnering strategically, we increase experiences and exposure to widen career opportunities, starting with youth and working across the lifespan. Learn more at www.DeBruce.org.